- Exploring Career Fields
- Life Skills
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
In this session, participants will explore the relationship between lifestyle and money management.
Knowing what types of jobs are projected to grow helps participants prepare for the future.
Explorers will be introduced to things to consider when buying a used car, including mechanical condition and insurance costs.