- Exploring Career Fields
- Life Skills
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
A young person’s online presence can be a professional strength or a disaster that may be difficult to overcome. This session examines how the group members are currently being perceived on social media sites and online.
This session helps participants identify learning style preferences.
This session introduces ways for auditory learners to accommodate other learning styles into their own approaches to learning.
Your online presence is a method to convey to the world what you want to be known for. Use social media and an online presence to promote your personal brand and share with others your interest and expertise.
Getting the most out of your day is an art. Knowing what is important to you and being aware of time robbers can make a big difference in what you achieve in your day.
A young person’s online presence can be a professional strength or a disaster that may be difficult to repair. This session provides insight into the power of a positive message and the damage to one’s professional life that can be caused by inappropriate content online.