- Exploring Career Fields
- Life Skills
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
This session helps Explorers understand how air traffic control operates.
This session gives Explorers hands-on practice in conducting the preflight inspection of an aircraft.
This session helps Explorers understand the four forces of flight.
Explorers will be introduced to the basics of internal combustion engines.
This session provides participants with a lively conversation about how advances in technology may affect our individual rights and privacy.
Explorers will be introduced to the basics of wheel construction and tire maintenance and repair.
Explorers will be introduced to one of the standards used in engineering, called a design process.
Explorers will be introduced to the basics of electrical systems within the automobile.
Explorers will be introduced to the basics of gasoline engine combustion and the way in which fuel is delivered to the engine.
Explorers will be introduced to the basics of transmissions and drivetrains.