2018 National Law Enforcement Exploring Conference Back
SAVE THE DATE
July 16 - 20, 2018
West Lafayette, Indiana
POST RESERVATION & ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN
Jan 1, 2018 - June 17, 2018
Sunday, July 15
Additional fee will be required
Monday, July 16 - Friday, July 20
- Air conditioned dorms
- 1 hour driving distance from Indianapolis Airport (Airport code: IND)
- 5 All-You-Care-to-Eat dining facilities within steps of dorms
- Complimentary wifi campus-wide
- Bed and bath linens are provided for all participants
- Complimentary laundry services (detergent not provided, can be purchased in dorms)
- Close to Tropicanoe Cove Waterpark and Purdue Memorial Union Rack and Roll
- Within an hour drive from Indianapolis Motor Speedway
What's New in 2018
- Judges, staff, guests & speakers MUST register online
- Tour & Activity Plan will not be required
- Refreshed opening & closing shows
- Enhanced conference app (iOS and Android)
- Use hashtag #NLEEC
FOR ATTENDEES OTHER THAN EXPLORERS & ADVISORS
This year conference staff, judges and additional attendees will be required to register online. There will be an option during the online registration process to select an "attendee type". This will allow event coordinators to better serve everyone when they arrive on site.
Anyone attending the event must register online and check-in on site in the headquarters office to receive a name badge. Note: registering online does not necessarily mean you must pay a fee.
STAFF | $0 Fee
Defined as anyone who is volunteering in a program, administrative or service capacity for the conference. This does NOT include judges. All registered staff will receive a staff polo shirt and camp.
JUDGE | $0 Fee
Defined as a judge or scorekeeper for any of the competition areas to include response team, special team and individual scenarios. Judges will be granted special privileges to the digital scoring feature of the event software program. For this reason judges should NOT register as "staff". All registered judges will receive a staff polo shirt and cap.
GUEST | $10 / day fee
Guests will be accompanied by conference staff while on site for youth protection purposes. Defined as anyone who does not fit in any other "attendee type" category. Fee includes one meal at one of the five qualifying dining facilities on campus and access to the event - opening and closing show, participation in seminars, career fair and observing special team and individual competitions. Guests will not be allowed to observe response team competitions.
SPEAKERS, PRESENTERS & EXHIBITORS | $0 Fee
Defined as seminar presenters, speakers during opening & closing shows, rally and career fair exhibitors. Registered speakers, presenter and exhibitors will receive a conference memento from the NLEEC committee.
2018 National Law Enforcement Exploring Conference Resources
FORMS & RESOURCES
Purdue Campus Map
Fact Sheet (coming soon)
Save the Date (coming soon)