Fly a plane, fix an airplane engine, visit an air traffic control tower and more.
- Exploring Career Fields
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
In this session, Explorers will participate in an overall program review in the form of a game. Use it to add fun to the end of your program.
This session helps Explorers understand how air traffic control operates.
This session gives Explorers hands-on practice in conducting the preflight inspection of an aircraft.
This session helps Explorers understand the four forces of flight.