Law & Government Back
Conduct a mock trial, visit a military base, use a court reporting machine and more.
COME BACK SOON!
We\\\'re currently in the process of developing resources for this section. Feel free to check back in soon to see what kind of activities have been made available. Feel free to submit your own ideas to email@example.com.
- Exploring Career Fields
- Life Skills
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
This session provides participants an opportunity to learn more about the U.S. military. Specifically, participants will understand how the mission, careers, and people of the military provide service to our country and contribute to our freedom.