- Exploring Career Fields
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
Ethics are moral principles or values that guide the decisions you make. This session examines ethics and decision-making in the workplace.
This session is designed to help Explorers identify personal dispositions that may influence the type of career they may wish to pursue.
Investigating education requirements and identifying areas of interest and personal ability are important first steps in establishing a pathway to a career.
This session provides a “twenty questions” introduction to important ideas related to preparing for a career.
The experience and insight of those who are in the workforce can be very beneficial to those wanting to follow in their footsteps or take a similar path.