- Exploring Career Fields
- Life Skills
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
This session introduces ways for auditory learners to accommodate other learning styles into their own approaches to learning.
Your online presence is a method to convey to the world what you want to be known for. Use social media and an online presence to promote your personal brand and share with others your interest and expertise.
Body language adds another layer of communication to the messages people send. Being aware of what your body communicates can be as important as choosing the right words.
A young person’s online presence can be a professional strength or a disaster that may be difficult to repair. This session provides insight into the power of a positive message and the damage to one’s professional life that can be caused by inappropriate content online.
The experience and insight of those who are in the workforce can be very beneficial to those wanting to follow in their footsteps or take a similar path.