- Exploring Career Fields
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
In this session, Explorers will analyze their use of time after tracking their activities for three days.
This session provides Explorers with guidelines to help set and establish priorities.
This session provides Explorers an opportunity to look at a daily schedule from a “typical” young adult and evaluate it in terms of how well daily goals were met.
Participants will take a simple personality assessment and gain insights into what the assessment may reveal about their comfort zone and preferences in a variety of areas.
Body language adds another layer of communication to the messages people send. Being aware of what your body communicates can be as important as choosing the right words.