- Sales Assets
- Exploring Career Fields
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
This session provides an opportunity to brainstorm and problem-solve situations involving difficult co-workers.
This session provides participants with a lively conversation about how advances in technology may affect our individual rights and privacy.
Knowing and applying ethical standards are often two different experiences. Discussions and role play help move ethical decision-making from a set of good ideas to a set of actions.
Ethics are moral principles or values that guide the decisions you make. This session examines ethics and decision-making in the workplace.