- Exploring Career Fields
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
Explorers will be introduced to the two-part process of innovation – ideation and exploration.
• Exploring Posts (14-20 years old)
• Exploring Clubs (10-14 years old)
This session introduces participants to the creative process by having them brainstorm and then devise solutions to problems.
Getting things done involves setting goals. Making a goal “SMART” is the first step in meeting it.
In this session, participants will learn about the global workplace, including the growth of international trade and commerce, the increased use of technology, the employment of Americans in the United States by foreign-owned companies, and the consignment by American companies of work done out of the country.
In this sessions, participants will learn and apply decision-making skills in a career inventory setting.
This session introduces a seven-step process to help participants adopt good habits.
This session focuses on identifying personal strengths and appreciating how they can help guide career decisions.
This session provides a “twenty questions” introduction to important ideas related to preparing for a career.