- Exploring Career Fields
- Life Skills
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
In this session, Explorers will analyze their use of time after tracking their activities for three days.
This session provides Explorers with guidelines to help set and establish priorities.
This session provides Explorers an opportunity to look at a daily schedule from a “typical” young adult and evaluate it in terms of how well daily goals were met.
Understanding personal strengths and weaknesses provides participants the opportunity to further develop their strengths and moderate their weaknesses.
This session focuses on identifying personal strengths and appreciating how they can help guide career decisions.
This session will present an overview of the project management discipline and will allow Explorers to participate in a project management case study.