- Sales Assets
- Exploring Career Fields
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
A young person’s online presence can be a professional strength or a disaster that may be difficult to overcome. This session examines how the group members are currently being perceived on social media sites and online.
Your online presence is a method to convey to the world what you want to be known for. Use social media and an online presence to promote your personal brand and share with others your interest and expertise.
Knowing the appropriate clothing for the job will help you “dress for success.”
Getting the most out of your day is an art. Knowing what is important to you and being aware of time robbers can make a big difference in what you achieve in your day.
Body language adds another layer of communication to the messages people send. Being aware of what your body communicates can be as important as choosing the right words.
The experience and insight of those who are in the workforce can be very beneficial to those wanting to follow in their footsteps or take a similar path.