- Exploring Career Fields
- Life Skills
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Understanding personal strengths and weaknesses provides participants the opportunity to further develop their strengths and moderate their weaknesses.
Getting the most out of your day is an art. Knowing what is important to you and being aware of time robbers can make a big difference in what you achieve in your day.
Knowing and applying ethical standards are often two different experiences. Discussions and role play help move ethical decision-making from a set of good ideas to a set of actions.
Body language adds another layer of communication to the messages people send. Being aware of what your body communicates can be as important as choosing the right words.