- Exploring Career Fields
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
This activity is intended for Explorers to identify their unique characteristics and telling an audience about one’s self in a short, personal introduction.
This session introduces participants to the creative process by having them brainstorm and then devise solutions to problems.
In this session, participants will learn about idea generation, which is the process of constructing the idea, innovating the concept, developing the process, and bringing the concept to reality.
In this session, participants will learn and apply the skills and characteristics of effective team leaders.
In this session, participants will use a biography of civil rights worker Rosa Parks to explore the importance of respect.
This session focuses on the potential to be misunderstood in written and in spoken communications.
Participants take part in a mock interview and then discuss the questions and answers, and the message appearance sends to a prospective employer.
This session provides a “twenty questions” introduction to important ideas related to preparing for a career.