- Sales Assets
- Exploring Career Fields
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
Explorers will be introduced to the design process through the creation of a website.
This activity is intended for Explorers to identify their unique characteristics and telling an audience about one’s self in a short, personal introduction.
This session introduces participants to the creative process by having them brainstorm and then devise solutions to problems.
In this session, participants will learn about idea generation, which is the process of constructing the idea, innovating the concept, developing the process, and bringing the concept to reality.
This session provides an overview of conflict resolution skills.
This session provides support and guidance in how to address conflict when it arises.
In this session, participants will learn and apply the skills and characteristics of effective team leaders.
This session will present an overview of the project management discipline and will allow Explorers to participate in a project management case study.