- Exploring Career Fields
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
This session will present an overview of the Marketing discipline and will allow Explorers to participate in a group marketing research project.
In this session, Explorers will begin with an overview of the computer science discipline, and they will then conduct a short, fun investigation that is related computer science.
This session will present an overview of the electrical engineering discipline and will allow Explorers to conduct a short, fun experiment that is related to electrical engineering.