- Exploring Career Fields
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- iTech Exploring
- Life Skills
This session introduces Explorers to the basics of firefighting through a web-based Jeopardy-style game format.
This session provides participants with a basic understanding of genetics and how forensic DNA is used in criminal investigations.
This session provides participants with an understanding of bloodstain pattern analysis and how the study of the size, shape, and location of bloodstains can be used to determine the physical events that gave rise to their origin.
This session provides participants with an understanding of trace evidence and how it is used to connect people, places, and things in a criminal investigation.
This session introduces Explorers to the wide array of federal agencies that have personnel assigned to law enforcement, intelligence gathering, national security, training, inspections or related support functions through a web-based Jeopardy-style game format.