All Exploring training modules are housed in the BSA Learn Center at my.scouting.org. Here’s what you need to know:
1. If you already have MyParticipation login credentials, you can use that same ID and password to log in to my.scouting.org. If you do not have a MyParticipation account, you do not need one. Instead, create a new account at my.scouting.org using your Exploring member ID number.
2. To obtain your Exploring member ID number, contact your local Exploring office.
3. After logging in click “Menu” in the top left corner and select “My Dashboard”.
4. You will see Youth Protection Training listed.
5. If you’re looking for position-specific training, click the “My Training” menu option in the top center of the screen.
6. Select between the 3 learning plans (based on position) or scroll down for supplemental trainings including Ridealong Safety.
Training & Safety Resources
Exploring Officers Assoc 8/2/17
Awards & Recognitions 7/12/17
YPT & Safety 6/6/17
New Exploring Resources 5/2/17
Exploring Committees 4/27/17
Commissioner Service to Exploring 4/18/17
Career Committee Orientation 4/17/17
National/Regional/Area Volunteer Orientation 1/20/17
Career Interest Survey Orientation 4/14/16
Exploring Leadership Experience 8/2/16
Exploring Registration 101 6/30/16
Exploring Explosion Orientation 12/30/15
If you require technical support, please contact Member Care at 972-580-2489.