June 5, 2017
5 FRESH RESOURCES TO BOOST EXPLORING IN YOUR COUNCIL
The Exploring team is constantly churning out new and updated resources each month to help you bring hands-on career exploration to more youth across the country. Have you seen the five newest additions to Exploring.org’s trove of tools? Keep reading for a peek at the latest Exploring material, developed to help you make your council’s Exploring program better than ever!
- Career Achievement Award (UPDATED) | The Exploring team recommends stocking certificates (SKU 639678) in your Scout Shop and download the printable template from MyBSA.
- Exploring Committee Guide (NEW) | Here, you can find editable position descriptions and monthly action plans for district and council committees. Download from the “Council Resources” section of exploring.org.
- Unit Performance Guide & Tracking (NEW) | This Gold Edition includes a detailed description of the four phases of (re)starting an Exploring unit. Don’t forget to download the Exploring-specific tracking chart as well.
- Exploring Calendar (NEW) | Promote your council’s Exploring events and learn more about national Exploring events with this handy, interactive calendar.
- Career Survey Guidebook (UPDATED) | Please note: a new confidentiality statement has been added. Download the latest version from the “Council Resources” section of exploring.org.
Coming Soon: The second edition of the Exploring Guidebook for Unit Leaders – Youth and Adult.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? If you have Exploring resource ideas or requests, the Exploring team would love to hear them. Simply send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and make your voice heard.
What effective methods have you used to grow Exploring in your community? Share your tips in the comments below!