Arts & Humanities Career Exploring
Arts & Humanities Career Exploring is a hands-on program open to young men and women from 6th grade to 20 years old that exposes participants to many career opportunities in art, music, drama and other humanities areas.
THE MOST POPULAR ARTS & HUMANITIES CAREERS INCLUDE
• Graphic designer
• Animal welfare professional
• Fashion Designer
• Archivists, curators, and museum technicians
• Dancer, choreographer
• Professional athlete
• Jeweler, watchmaker
• Musician, singer, music composer
• Actors, producers, and directors
• Artist, art directors and multimedia artists
You get to experience firsthand what it’s like to audition, to design and create the next animation hit, research history on fine art, write a screenplay and so much more.
Arts & Humanities
Career Exploring will provide
you with the following benefits
• Improved self-confidence
• Leadership experience and social network development
• Fun and Exciting “hands-on” career experiences
• Community service opportunities
• College & Career Readiness preparation
When do meetings take place?
Arts & Humanities Career Exploring posts typically meet on a bi-monthly basis during the school year. Most programs parallel the high school calendar and begin in the fall. There are a number of programs that start at other times during the year to meet the needs of the host organization and participants. Programs are flexible enough to fit in with other activities.
Annual program participation fee is $24. Individual programs may request an additional program fee and would be determined by the local Explorer post or club.