All Exploring leader training modules are housed in the BSA Learn Center at my.scouting.org. Here’s what you need to know:
1. If you already have MyParticipation login credentials, you can use that same ID and password to log in to my.scouting.org. If you do not have a MyParticipation account, you do not need one. Instead, create a new account at my.scouting.org using your Exploring member ID number.
2. To obtain your Exploring member ID number, contact your local BSA office.
3. After logging in click “Menu” in the top left corner and select “My Dashboard”.
4. You will see Youth Protection training listed.
5. If you’re looking for position-specific training, click the “My Training” menu option in the top center of the screen.
6. Select between the 3 learning plans (based on position) or scroll down for supplemental trainings including Ridealong Safety.
Training & Safety Resources
2020 Training Schedule Coming Soon
Exploring Live Hour - Mar. 13, 2019
Exploring Live Hour - Apr. 10, 2019
Exploring Live Hour - May 8, 2019
Exploring Live Hour - Jun. 12, 2019
Exploring Live Hour - Jul. 17, 2019
Exploring Live Hour - Aug. 7, 2019
Exploring Live Hour - Sep. 4, 2019
Exploring Live Hour - Oct. 9, 2019
Exploring Live Hour - Nov. 6, 2019
If you require technical support, please contact Member Care at 972-580-2489.