Call a sports game on the radio, deliver a weather forecast, produce a soundtrack and more.
- Exploring Career Fields
- Life Skills
- US Department of Education Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
This activity is intended for Explorers to identify their unique characteristics and telling an audience about one’s self in a short, personal introduction.
This session will present an overview of the Marketing discipline and will allow Explorers to participate in a group marketing research project.